Online Coaching for Public Speaking and Fear of Public Speaking
Sandra Zimmer offers online Public Speaking and Presentation Coaching by telephone or video conferencing such as Zoom and Skype from anywhere in the world. She coaches business professionals and sensitive achievers to develop a style of speaking that is authentic to each individual. She will guide you to feel free to share your ideas, insights and expertise. Sandra will tailor an individual presentation skills coaching program to your skill level so you achieve your goals as quickly as possible. Coaching virtually will support you to experience your natural abilities to speak, present and participate in groups.
Areas of Phone or Virtual Presentation Skills Coaching
- Stage Fright Mastery & Relaxation – Feel comfortable in your skin.
- Your Unique Message – Find and focus your unique message.
- Clarity of Content – Hone your insights and language for highest impact.
- Organize Your Material – Collect your material easily and creatively.
- Persuasion – Design your words to help listeners think differently about the subject.
- Stories – Find and tell stories that illustrate, engage, humanize and persuade.
- Voice – Develop a beautiful vocal tone, resonance & projection.
- Diction – Develop clear, crisp speech so listeners understand every word.
- Emotional Connection – Establish a genuine connection.
- Authenticity – Be real with your listeners so something real can happen between you.
- Presence – Radiate a strong presence that attracts and holds attention.
- Spiritual Connection – Access your spiritual self to speak from your heart.
- Silence – Hold attention and build suspense through the power of silence.
- Keynoting – Develop keynote material that inspires and touches hearts.
Phone and Skype Coaching Fees:
- $300 per one-hour session.
- $1,800 for 8 one-hour sessions.
- $2,600 for 12 one-hour sessions.
Receive individual coaching in person or by telephone, Skype or Zoom from anywhere in the world!
Set Up a Complimentary Consultation With Sandra
If you think I might be the right coach for you, please schedule a free 20-minute coaching session.
Together we’ll clarify your communication goals. I’ll also answer your questions about my services and how I can help you.